Friday, October 12, 2007

20 Something: One Week onwards

Its been one week exactly since i met him, i dont know i still have this warm fuzzy feeling that i met him, however i think i am not picking up a vibe that he is not interested. but i might be wrong. i just cant help to recap on previous dates that i had, guys who shown me that they are interested in less than a week i lost interest in them in two days to follow. but more importantly it cant stop me to recap with TIM.
to people who dont know who my Tim is, let me tell you, summer of 2001 in sydney i went there to visit my father, and ended up on gay.com and met up with this guy called tim, we met up, he took me out for a dinner in an italian resturant on oxford street (the gay street) then met up with a couple of his friends, then well i have a very self consious part about my belly but somehow while we were his friends in stonewall bar/club he slid his hands under my belly and started like rubbing it and then leant in and kissed me. it was my first kiss. i could totally say i was in love in first kiss. previous to this all i did was softcore sex with guys but never have i kissed a guy. i was 18.
the thing about tim during when i met him i use to go to canberra alot so i wont be in sydney sometimes, so i used to call him alot, actually for a period of two weeks i use to call him almost twice a day, i wasa addicted to him, which kind of put him off, but then somehow i stopped calling for 5 days or so, it was then when he got interest in me, anyway fast forward two month i wasnt with him in a relationship as a matter of fact i was never in a relationship but he is the closet i consider to one, the only reason why we werent in one was becuase i only lived in sydney during the summer breaks.
how does Tim remind me of him?or how does him remind me of tim?
well Tim was a smart ambitious, hot, and more importantly hated liers and was true to himself, and has had his share of life. but more importantly the feeling that i felt when tim kissed me for the first time is the same feeling i have had when we had this talk, i know it sounds like an obessisive behaviour but can one really control how he felt. and now that one week has passed my feeling is kind of the same hence me actually still writing about him. but i know this guy well not too well but i know he is not the kind of guy who would take his time before getting to interested in a guy, so i have not to tell him how exactly i feel so i dont end up scaring him... but just hint at it. oh well boys it was worth a try, and did i mention i hardly masterbated since i met him, because of the brain orgasm i got with him... :)


Regards,
S

No comments: