Sunday, October 14, 2007

20 Something: on being mugged

mmmm yea i was basically getting on a taxi from a crappy night out in crappie costa coffee... and then while i was in the taxi i got well a knife pointed at me, empty my pockets, the guy took my phones, the money in the wallet he was decent enough to keep my my wallet and the cards in it... he took my tag huer watch that i got from my father a s present might i add its probably the only present that dad got for me... so it was a bit more valuable that 2000$ tag price it had on it ... here is me being silly, when i was being mugged i asked the guy if i could at least just jot down some important numbers from my phone, you know which number i wanted, fuck all the work contacts, they are all over my outlook, fuck all my friends contacts they are all on msn and facebook and what ever means, i just wanted his number, him. the guy that i only went on one date with and yet for some odd reason one week and 2 days on i still cant stop thinking about him daily. nor not stop smsing him, well at least i cooled down with the smses towards him even before the mugging i am like sending an sms every two days if it was upto me i would be calling every minute ... i just want to get know him mroe to know if my crush on his valid or not.... is it just pure sexual crush, eventhough out of the three dreams i have about him only one included sexual and not much sexual other than me teasing him and touching his bits. oh well i done what i should do sent him a message on manjam and now awaiting a reply from him... see even when i was being mugged i was thinking of a guy that i met once ....i think i am becoming crazy he better n0t be reading this blog ... lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY S why dont you go out with him again to see if the spark is still there in him for you. Sorry about the mugging and loss