Saturday, November 17, 2007

20 Something: on the experiment

oh well, yes it might seem desperate putting the on manjam and gaydar,,, but appearantly SEX SELLS and thats the only way i am getting people in,

prior to naked picture, would have my profile online for like two days and no messages,

after naked picture, would have my profile online for a few hours ... and will get messages but really nonee of which are interested they are all just asking for some sex in some wierd position most messages i get are like follows

"hey i am 1 am 39 year old top, would like to make friends and relation with you"
or
"hey do you want to fuck me"
and the best part most of the guys who send the messages dont even have their own pictures on their profile and when they do its mostly either some twinkish not so good looking boy or some reallllyy old not so good looking guy, and yes i am shallow if they are going to invite me to sex at least be sexualy my type and read my profile.

i feel naked picture really distracts people from reading my profile ... oh well i am giving it another week for the experiment and see what really happens

but at the end of the day so far a week or so has passed and really results are not what i was looking for... so naked picture or not i guess it doesnt really make a difference


Naked S.

No comments: