Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentines day is coming up tomorrow… flower shops making a lot of money … a lot of animals on sale (both stuffed and breathing) … people buying cheap gifts or over priced ones… other panicking about what to get … and yet me single again, no V-Day for me for the 23rd year in a row… Actually almost last year was close to having one except things got kinda messed up at last minute and ended up breaking up with the guy I was with the day after.

I kind of hate V-Day I think its way over the top and over done, but then people say that because I never experienced it and never had a boyfriend could be a reason, I think not.

Actually I look at the people gay or straight but obviously my perception is on the gay side more, and just cant help it seeing these fake couples together not because the love each other, hence the word fake, but because they are so desperate for the notion of love, so desperate for the attention, that they just go into the first relationship in front of them… actually I think a friend of mine, a fellow writer in mithly.com describes this notion better in this month edition of mithly.com under his monthly column Fags and the City in the scenology section. 9


Anyway in the spirit of Valentines Day I will keep this post short, and ended here

Regards
S.





Keywords: Gay Arab, Gay Saudi Arabia, Gay Egypt, Gay, Queer Islam

No comments: